The data on the Sitemark Fuse platform is a goldmine containing a bunch of very useful insights. Using filters can help you dig deeper and better understand your data.
1️⃣ How does it work?
Filters are available on every data product and thus for every industry (solar, construction, mining, etc.). You can use them both on the insights delivered by Sitemark (solar anomalies for example) and self-created annotations.
Further down this article we'll give some example use cases for the different industries.
You can find the filters on the top right of the detail page of a completed operation:
Clicking the button opens the filters modal:
Set whatever filters you like. You'll see that the number next to the layer header changes to the number of items that matches your filters.
Pressing the Apply button will apply the filters and close the model. You'll see that the map now only shows the items you filtered out.
2️⃣ What filters can I use?
Every Layer has its own properties and thus also its own filters.
For solar anomalies for example you'll see filters for type, cause, severity, delta temperatures, etc.
For annotations you'll see filters for measurements: length, area, volume, etc.
💡 Note that you'll only see a certain filter if the data on your operation contains that property. If you didn't make any measurements for example, you won't see any filters for annotations.
3️⃣ What can I use it for?
You can use the filters for a lot of different things:
- Focus in on a subset of anomalies or annotations on the map. It makes it easier to find specific problems and analyse them in more detail.
- Export a PDF report containing a subset of anomalies or annotations. Make a report containing only severe anomalies for example, or report on the stockpiles that are running low.
- Export a CSV containing a subset of anomalies or annotations.
Want to learn more about exporting and sharing data? Check out this article.
- Push a punchlist of anomalies to the Fulcrum field app to let your technicians know what to solve.
Want to learn more about the Fulcrum integration? Check out this article.
- Zoom in on your data in statistics mode. See what's causing all those hotspots, or find out how much you're losing because of vegetation.
Want to learn more about statistics mode? Check out this article.